Jump to content

The new beginning


Recommended Posts

Posted

So hello guys, I'm back, and I have a plan to start a freeroam server, but first I need to know everything about sripting, so any tips of your own mistakes or only tips, I have things that i need help with scripting, cuz I'm newbie at these things, lol, btw it's mta scripting, anyways, if you're interested to help me, write some tips down below :3


My to do list:
Gang system
Good pvp and sync
Gun shops
Vip system
Gang bases
gang gates
zones-turfs
levels/exp
droping crates, when u kill like 20 players that crate drops some armor and a random weapon
Kill cam- http://mtasa.lt/index.php/topic,168.0.html

My biggest issue was with the tab, when i was in gang i never had a tag and that color that gang has

  • MTA Team
Posted

Labas! The community will have a lot of the things you are looking for. I suggest you read a couple of the resources so you have an idea of how they are made. We're happy to answer any questions you have here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...