IP BANNED INTERNET CAFE

tiltingth3h0urglass

Question

Good day Sir/Mdm,

In this regard of "IP Banned". I'm really sad or shall we say tired of keep on reformatting all of my PC's. I'm the owner of this internet cafe and some of the players really like to play this MTASA. We really cannot blamed players from being rude for some issues but I guess better banned there account instead of the IP :( coz it will take time for me again and again reformatting all of the PC's.I know my players loved to play this game, so as the owner of the "cafe" I keep my costumer what they like to play and its not only MTASA will be installed every I reformat PC's there are more games to be installed again and you know what I feel waiting for long long period of time wasted. I know this happened many times already before and they keep requesting for another reformatting all my PC's but now I can't do it anymore coz im also bz working. I already banned the player on my shop coz he always find ways to banned our "cafe IP" because if this word jealousy thing.Hope you'll understand my situations not only for me but also for the players like to play the game. More power MTASA Administrators and all staff..Thank you and God Bless. Hope you'll answer my Post.

See yah on game.

TEAM Organized_Syndicate

4 answers to this question