GTA SA not works, I need help as fast as you could for somet

MadeInEgypt

Question

Yo, I'm a MTAer, Today i was playing as always on my favorite server at the morning I played normally and there was no problem, Then i shutted my PC down and went to do something, After couple of hours i went to open MTA again, it said something about MSVCP120.dll or something like that i tried to download it from DLL files fixer but it forced me to buy it (And i didnt cuz im not that rich) anyways, I tried to find fake serials and license keys but i didnt find so i uninstalled the DLL Fixer and restarted PC and not worked, Turned PC off for 1 hour and not worked, I deleted GTA SA and installed it again, This time it gave me no reaction like here http://imgur.com/fHtQ6PU , So i tried to open MTA http://imgur.com/8SWTiDS Still no reaction, Any help please? I got something to do in MTA tomorrow it's important as ****

3 answers to this question

• Discord Moderators

The MSVCP120.dll file is related to Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable, which is a software MTA: SA uses in order to run properly. Have you ever tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable or repairing it? You can download it from here.

If that doesn't work, download and run MTADiag, and post any Pastebin URL MTADiag gives you.

Downloaded it thousands of time and repaired it more than 5 times and reinstalled it alot with x86 bit and x64 bit and both together and still gives no reaction, and MTA Diag downloaded DirectX and stills no reactions. I didnt attend the group meeting today that i who planned it, Please help, I need to get the game back more than that you think, Hope you reply fast with another solution, Im Windows 7 professional SP1 if its needed.