Looking For Scripters Immediately

LasHa

Hello! The New Evolution has been started... I, with my great team that isn't complete yet, 'm going to make a project that has never been talked yet in MTA. I'm going to share just some things, so the project won't be stolen. Some of you know Darhal Omar - The great scripter - He is in my team. I'm not even going to tell you the name of new Gamemode. because its name already tells you everything about the Gamemode. Just a few things to know about the project: Castles, Towers, Dragons, Medieval things, Every car changed to phaetons, Every gun changed to Bows/Crossbows/Cannons, Gold Storage in every castle... With many other features By COK Team. We're looking for scripters/mappers/photoshoppers. But the most scripters because we have to work really hard on it.

©Lasha Gabashvili

©Omar C'h

If anyone's going to steal my project, i'm deeply sure i'll report him on every forum of MTA, to provide a benefit of fair punishment.

For them who're going to join us:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lasha.gabashvili - https://www.facebook.com/darhal.omar?fref=ts

Telephone: +995597808002

• Moderators

1. Wrong section

2. If anyone's going to steal my project, i'm deeply sure i'll report him on every forum of MTA, to provide a benefit of fair punishment.
    Pathetic, crying on somebody else his doorstep.

@Codyl i haven't even started and the idea is very easy to be done and ofc the copy would never be as beautiful as the original one but... if they've got a good developing team they could even easy reach the future of my server...