Spawning morfed in a car in stunt mode?

Guest [TTH]Prince

Sometimes when I spawn in stunt mode I am spawning morfed with a car. I see myself into a car. When I press shift i am going forward and my char goes walkin. when i press ctrl it's going backwards. I think it happens when the game is loading the environments and you press enter or something.

Click for screen: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Prince-link/mtascreen-4241.jpg

On the screen you see me morfed in to a heli. I think i jacked it when loading the heli environment.

What happens is you drive like a regular ca r but when I use shift it accelerates. When I use space it backs up. Once you get out and got back in you wan't be morfed.

I also got this problem...

I spawned into an Pizza Boy... But infact i was driving RC...

Just like Samurai_Ohk i think...

RC/Spawn Glitch...So i could drive with 2 things 8)

So i hit the wall wit Pizza Boy...I fell of 2 times and died Impact...

Greetz

that's easy... get a rc and park it somewhere. then go to a pizzaboy (or caddy) make a wheelie towards the rc (I know it's hard with caddy to make a wheelie) then press enter and you'll drive them both (keep the whellie button pressed while pressing enter (sometimes you'll crash). when you press enter you can move the pizza boy or caddy by pressing shift (accelarate), space bar (drive backwards), the arrow keys to make a turn.

You can do this with every motorcycle.