Question Regarding Game Modes!

Guest Phillip

Hi there, im new here on the forums! im about to buy GTA: VC but after some searching i realize that there is only a Stunt and a Deathmatch mode.. :roll: I had my mind set up for cruising around in the city with 64 other players..... but as i see it now, that thought it totally crashed! :(

Arent there any servers running in Deathmatch but just with the policy of (Do not kill, roam!) But again it hard for a server admin to prevent people to, not obeying, this "policy"

Are there any hope out there, for a more civilized and non-violent game modes??? or is it doomed to be ownage time???? :wink:

haha... wasen't meant like that.. (the packers slow) :P but yes i'd like to have just a normal city, with everyone just roaming around doing non violent things.. :) you know, i peace mode :D, me and my friend would go online cruising around in our cars.. :) but i guess i'd just set up my own password protected server, runnning in Deathmatch??

Does the deathmatch mode contain all standard vehicles spawned around the full game map?

so guys tell me! IS it worth the money? is it fun to play deathmatch and stunt?? 8)

He was asking if buying the game for playing MTA is worth it.

I'd say so, MTA is great. Sometime soon they'll release their newer version, 0.5. There's no release date but I'm hoping it's within a couple of days. I suggest you buy the game and try out 0.4.