[HELP] CST server

Remon

Guys there is a server named CST they are robbing scripts they robbed :CIT,NGC and now robbed GTI and adding it in the server and they scamming playeres , they scammed me and i gave them a script that i made and they wanted it and they sweared to me to add me as Staff and they banned me and blocked me From Skype , pls do any action to this server , server IP : mtasa://87.98.180.15:22060 .

Guys there is a server named CST they are robbing scripts they robbed :CIT,NGC and now robbed GTI and adding it in the server and they scamming playeres , they scammed me and i gave them a script that i made and they wanted it and they sweared to me to add me as Staff and they banned me and blocked me From Skype , pls do any action to this server , server IP : mtasa://87.98.180.15:22060 .

well you can report them to the MTA Team. They will take care of this.

not just this server, CGG, CSF..... many servers that starts with C... they are all using CIT, CSG, GTI, SAUR 2.0... that TamTam hacked

that TamTam hacked

This has been pissing me off for a while. TamTam doesn't hack anything. They take credit for work that isn't theirs, post already leaked scripts, and sell free scripts. They then use that money to buy booters. It's a joke.

Sorry for posting here but we didn't take any script from you . You aren't even developer in our server only Fady your brother Supporter in the server. If we took any script from you !! I am ready to be punished or server be closed . 2nd : your server CG using CSF resources so you are reporting your server too

rly you made me laught :'( , we are using 1 type of leaked resources , they are GTI resources, even they shared those resources.. others are mine.. you can see my posts , all of our resources are by our Community.

And..

many servers that starts with C... they are all using CIT, CSG, GTI, SAUR 2.0...

You are competely wrong .. as what i said our team has our idea's. and C means Community , when u even know what it mean you can talk about it LOL..

3rd you scammed server named CRP & took their resources and adding new things to CG from it . The owner of it closed it due that .

i didnt took any thing from CST.. u guys who robbed CG scriptsa :fp: and im warning u guys last warn close the server or it gona be hacked

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How illegal is it on a scale from 0/10 to hack into every single on of these servers and shut their asses down for the hell of it?

Very illegal, a better solution is to email their host's abuse address since most of them probably are hosted at some kind of company that doesn't allow nulled or leaked scripts on their servers. Try abuse@, or do a IP lookup at any whois site like whois.com for instance.

None can hack any MTA server LOL ..

Not to certain about that one.. It's an easy task for a person with hacking experience.

And any ways stealing resources is not about hacking the mta server it's self, it has to do with hacking into the file host for that server, which as I've said before easy thing to do if you have enough experience.

Aye nvm, didn't notice what was said before.

But yes, emailing there hosts is indeed one way of doing it. But although there is some that won't host stolen scripts, alot of hosts don't give a 'Crap' about what is hosted as long as it's not interfering with their server boxes.

But yes, emailing there hosts is indeed one way of doing it. But although there is some that won't host stolen scripts, a lot of hosts don't give a 'Crap' about what is hosted as long as it's not interfering with their server boxes.

Anyway, my point is that it's better to try to contact the host first before starting to ddos and do stuff like that as it affect so many others negative too. Trust me, most hosts do care about what's running on their servers, especially pirated or leaked stuff that could get them sued if they don't do anything, although when you report you gotta be more constructive than just: "Hey they stole my scripts!" and include some real proof that you own the resources.

How illegal is it on a scale from 0/10 to hack into every single on of these servers and shut their asses down for the hell of it?

Or you could just leave them to die like they all usually do within a month. People get upset with another server and create their own with exactly the same scripts. Then the newer one shuts down and everyone goes back to the old one.

But yes, emailing there hosts is indeed one way of doing it. But although there is some that won't host stolen scripts, a lot of hosts don't give a 'Crap' about what is hosted as long as it's not interfering with their server boxes.

Anyway, my point is that it's better to try to contact the host first before starting to ddos and do stuff like that as it affect so many others negative too. Trust me, most hosts do care about what's running on their servers, especially pirated or leaked stuff that could get them sued if they don't do anything, although when you report you gotta be more constructive than just: "Hey they stole my scripts!" and include some real proof that you own the resources.

Just don't DDoS anyone altogether. These servers could be shared or hosted on shared machines. I don't think someone would like their online store being down because of someone's beef in a game.