MTA randomly crashes

alberto2345

Question

Hi,

Today MTA has just been crashing randomly. For about a week now, sometimes when I'm connected to my server, I'd just randomly time out and I thought it may have been my internet, but today instead of timing out, MTA just force closes/crashes with no error. I checked my server console and it says I time out.

I ran MTADiag and it updated MTA for me, but it happened again after the update.

Here is the pastebin it gave me: https://pastebin.mtasa.com/805483628

Thanks.

EDIT: This time it did give me an error message:

00a19316f6.png

1 answer to this question

Bump

Its still happening today:

b60838cb81.png

EDIT: Ok, I think I found the problem.

I made a change to customblips resource so that the lines wouldn't show on the images by creating the texture and using clamp.

However, was creating the texture in onClientRender, so when I went to check the performance browser, I noticed the resource was using about 20% of the cpu at the time and it was only rising. Once I removed the texture and put it back to the way it was before, the resource isn't going above 1% usage.

I'll still keep monitoring it, but I think it may have had to do with that as just before MTA would crash, my frames would start to drop to about 28 from 36.

UPDATE: Its been a few hours now and no crash has occurred, I think this issue has been resolved now.