Textures not being loaded

Noki

Question

After being on MTA for an hour or so, textures do not load (http://imgur.com/a/O75VV). I have to completely restart MTA in order to fix the issue. I tried to run MTADiag, but it crashes when I am prompted to press 'n'.

I'm using the latest 15.9.1 Catalyst drivers and Windows 10 build 10547. The issue has persisted even before the RTM build. The issue has also persisted through all of the AMD Catalyst drivers (15.6, 15.7, 15.7.1, 15.8 and 15.9). I have a Radeon 7730M with an i7-3632QM if that makes a difference.

I've altered my draw distance settings and it has not made a difference. I also use the 'borderless window' mode. I run the latest nightlies as well.

2 answers to this question

Some graphic cards are not compatible with Grand Theaft Auto San Andreas, anywhere, you can try with virtual machine with Windows 7 or XP but not 8 or 10?

Personally, windows 10 is the biggest scam that could have cast

Your PC are not optimiced on hardware to use W10, none are, but benefits are first.

pD: on Single Player, bug persist?

My graphics card was released in 2012, same for the remaining components of my computer. It is compatible with Windows 10.

I will try single player now and edit this post when it starts to happen.

Update: did not happen in single player. I believe it to be exclusive to MTA.