a

ddedo709

Question

15 answers to this question

I was responding to the title itself. However, I'm here so I might as well tell you the rest.

I'm assuming you have an account in your local server with admin rights. So, load into map editor, bring up your console, and log in. From there, write 'start runcode'. From there, write 'crun' followed by your code. But don't do the whole thing, just parts of it at a time.

"crun col = engineLoadCOL(':resourceName/GTAV/dt1_24_bd_a_.col') dff = engineLoadDFF(':resourceName/GTAV/dt1_24_bd_a_.dff', 0) engineReplaceModel(dff, 10905) engineReplaceCOL(col, 10905)"

Run something like that, where resourceName is the name of the resource in which they are declared in the meta file. Also make sure that resource is started.

However, loading them in via runcode is slow and will probably not work. You're better off just putting them all in one resource, and starting that resource after you have logged into your account in the map editor.

I gave your two possible methods to do. One method is more efficient than the other.

Read about resources. They contain one or more .lua files and a meta.xml file. Paste your code (engineLoadTXD and all of that stuff) into a .lua file. Declare that .lua file in the meta.xml with . Then, put those two files in a folder, and place that folder in /server/mods/deathmatch/resources/. Load up map editor, log in and type "start" followed by the name of your resource (which is the name of the folder your script is in).