Language after Login

Hello Guys :D

First Don't Give me the function because i don't know what the fuck are You Saying

soo.. i have a login panel ok .. :D

i want when player Login !!

new gui show up and choose the the language please

and only english in chat if he want to talk his language he need to press L

i know am asking much :D but please am locking for script !! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Creating a file like that is quite simple, you can use the location of the player to automatically set their language but if you prefer the step for players to select it themself then you should save the chosen language to their accountData. You'll be able to achieve this by using these functions:

onPlayerLogin 
guiCreateWindow (styling start) 
guiCreateStaticImage 
guiCreateButton 
guiCreateLabel (styling end) 
onClientGUIClick 
setAccountData 
getAccountData 

For the chat, all you have to do is bind the L button to a new chatbox and when you're sending a message, loop over all the players and get their account data to match the language of the talking person. If they match, you can use outputChatBox to show the message to them. Good luck!

Edited by Guest
Creating a file like that is quite simple, you can use the location of the player to automatically set their language but if you prefer the step for players to select it themself then you should save the chosen language to their accountData. You'll be able to achieve this by using these functions:
onPlayerLogin 
guiCreateWindow (styling start) 
guiCreateStaticImage 
guiCreateButton 
guiCreateLabel (styling end) 
onClientGUIClick 
setAccountData 
getAccountData 

For the chat, all you have to do is bind the L button to a new chatbox and when you're sending a message, loop over all the players and get their account data to match the language of the talking person. If they match, you can use outputChatBox to show the message to them. Good luck!

thanks but am not scripter :D how can i add them together and i also said , dont give me function because i don't understand but Thanks :D