MTA Server Browser - Gray List Disappears

Rob0

My server name for as long as I can remember turns gray and then disappears when I search my server name on MTA Server Browser, but traffic always came so i figured it was just me or just my lan connection. Until users start telling me they cant find my server and that they have seen this exact problem. The server name comes up in a search, has no ping, wont update the server nick list, then the server name turns gray, and then disappears from the list entirely. Some of my regulars cant connect for days, despite hourly openports tests reporting as all ports open: Search 'GTA3SA' and see for yourself. Tell me each of you who read this what are you seeing regarding the points i list?

It does this with MTA 7185, 7096, and a totally stock unmodified Stable 1.4.1 with full internet access, as is running right now and 24/7 When I search my server the name appears the first time only does not list any ping or gamemode, and nick list just says ..loading.. until the server name turns muted gray and disappears. This is a serious problem, someone please reply.

This problem is UNSOLVED:

If tried running servers on two different XP Machines with these versions

mtasa-1.3.5-full_rc-6761-20140802.exe

mtasa-1.4.6919.exe

mtasa-1.4.1.exe

mtasa-1.5-full_unstable-7194-20150420.exe

And a Server 2012r2

mtasa-1.4.1.exe

None of these five servers were listable to Server Browser by myself from three different machines despite some traffic being able to join all the servers I created, all of them turned gray and disappeared when i tried to search them.. That traffic typically joining in waves, like now it's on, now it's off. Nobody for hours then five players in five minutes followed by nobody for hours; and regular users complaining they cant connect, or where was I for three days, despite my being connected with ports open during that time and receiving semi-regular traffic.

Someone please help

• 9 months later...