I need help with rp script

mehmetejr

People don't like to help others with leaked RP scripts. I am not sure if they are yours or not but guessing by the way that you don't know what resource to look at I think its leaked. So I would not be willing to help you. Sorry. I am not sure about others but I think most people would say they wont help you with leaked scripts.

I use UG scripts and I just want to change current spawn position after creating character

I gave you the answer you wanted, if you need help with a specific script then show where you got it and most important show it's license so we know if you have the right to use it or not.

I use UG scripts and I just want to change current spawn position after creating character

I gave you the answer you wanted, if you need help with a specific script then show where you got it and most important show it's license so we know if you have the right to use it or not.

I guess that's enough to claim it is mine.So can you help me through my problem ?

I'm not going to spend 21$ just to download it and figure out how to help you. Btw that site looks really suspicious, waiting for someone who knows more about that, might be some kind of scam since it's obviously not the MTA team who runs that site.

This is just a local market.Check the website and you will se what I am talking about.They sell a lot of gamemode scripts,their own scripts and they offer services with money.And of they would be scammer,they would not be able to sell scripts till now. I am not sure how can I proof I have right to use them.If you know how,just tell me.So I can proof you.

I checked it and it was one of the worst looking websites I've ever seen, trust me, I'm a developer. Missing about page so you can't really know for sure who's running it. Advertising for gambling sites and a free host, if they where serious they could have hired a real developer for their website and also payed for a real host.

That's a typical look of scamming pages who often sell leaked scripts. They just trying any way (including illegal ways) to make as much money as possible before they getting discovered and shut down, after that they just move along to another host and continue.

Now to the subject, according to them UG are based on Valhalla, as far as I know Valhalla is an open source project licensed as GPL. GPL projects can not legally be mixed with commercial software which it is considered as if someone tries to sell it.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/

I'm really tired and may be wrong on some points here, if so feel free to correct me, anyway I think you got scammed.