hammerfor Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 Hello, i have just been banned within the last 5 minutes. I'm quite a new player but this is the first of me braking the rules. I was outside the SF Safehouse, and i made a run for it.. I knew some people would follow me out and try something.. I was correct, i was sprinting away but was looking behind me with my camera angle, and i seen the "guy" (Dont know who) pull his Gun and begin to fire on the other guy who was with him and myself, i ran behind him and killed him as* he was shooting the other guy. Then i was banned. I like this server, first one iv actually stuck with, would be nice to get unbanned, not sure if i can go 12 hours without playing :c See you all ingame !
Castillo Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 You must post on the forum of the server you got banned at, this is the official MTA forums. San Andreas Utopia RPG (SAUR) Owner & Developer. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Recommended Posts