Thinking of starting an Australian DayZ server

bradio10

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of starting my own DayZ server in Australia and I am just wanting to know how many people would play on it and whether or not it is worth doing it.

Why am I asking? Because I am wanting to know how many slots I should order for the server. I don't want to get around 50 and only have 5 people play it or I dont want to get 20 and then have around 50 people wanting to join. I want to get the slots right straight away so everyone can play at once and so I don't have to waste money on the first month trying to get the slot amount correct.

Anyway, post below if you would want to play on the server or post below on your thoughts of why this is a good idea or a bad idea. Basically post what your feelings are towards this idea :)

Thanks.

DUDE. I bought a mta:sa server on streamlineservers. instead of u making one i dont no how to do anything. u come and use the control pannel and all that and make my server a dayz server. i will pay for all and you will be co-owner. i need someone who can make my server which is currently default as i dont no how to do anything a dayz server.

i need someone who noes how to do all that i have no clue how to do anything with the control pannel and stuff im new to this. need partner whos good with this server stuff.

Like no offence, if you don't know how then why to waste your money and buy a server..