There is nothing appear in MTA's menu ... (Solved)

SAUDX

Question

Hello :)

There is a problem occurred yesterday

when i start MTA SA , the menu of MTA should appear but this is what showing me :

http://i.imgur.com/gkGWTL1.png

here the MTADiag :

http://pastebin.mtasa.com/349440093

before the problem occur I remember that I unplug the monitor cable from the GPU Im not sure if its the reason

I searched about the problem and I found this :

MTA shows a permanent black screen after the GTA splash screens (possibly with text in the bottom right corner).

This can be related to a lack of support for DirectX or video card features, on your system, which are needed to run the dynamically rendered menu. This dynamic menu is enabled by default. You can disable it by opening your coreconfig.xml configuration file located in the GTA San Andreas\MTA directory, and changing the value of menu_options to 248.

I notice that the coreconfig.xml file is not in the MTASAfolder even after 3 times of reinstalling

and my directx is on the update

Edited by Guest

11 answers to this question

• MTA Team

What have you changed on your computer since MTA last run ok?

Have you installed anything?

Have you updated anything?

The problem is related to directx, so did you change anything to do with the displays?

What about DisplayFusionAppHook?

Does GTA single player work ok?

I am using 2 monitors in one GPU card , before the problem occurred I remember that I unplug the dafault monitor from the GPU card then I plug it again

and no I didnt install or update anything

DisplayFusionAppHook is a program which controls the monitor so I dont need to press the monitor's bottoms , still same problem after closing it

the single player is working fine

yeah finally it appeared

the problem was from MSI Afterburner program and yeah I remember that I made an edit on its options before the problem occurred but I didnt think that option will make a different :oops: .

39FDEBx.png

ZL8BxOb.png

k6vqDq8.png

JRJA9XU.png

thanks alot ccw for your help . you were right , its a directx problem :)