[RpG] A safedisc ???

maikel2442

Hello guys....

A script like a disc on the map you go to it and press a button you open a panel with your cars that you bought and weapens that you drop into it you can spawn you car and safe it when it got damage you can repair it for money you can start a new life at the safedisc take your car.

Guys do you think what i think (Can any wan make it for my )

Skype maikel2442

Email [email protected]

It's basically system that originally SAES:RPG came up with, ever since many servers have gotten their own versions and it ain't cool anymore. Just saying that thinking of a new and unique ideas will attract way more players to your server unlike copied stuff whatsoever. Good luck anyway!

Nha guys i need that script but where can i find it ...

You can try searching at the MTA Community. But if there isn't such resource and you want it, you'll need to script it by yourself or pay a scripter to do it for you. Or get a free scripter (actually this is almost impossible).

Not really unless your close with the scripter or they are amazingly awesome to script it for free, I look at resources and see what I need and some people say "add me on skype I have" so I add and they give to me since they are nice.