Head_P1MP Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 http://www.cmlms.com/stunts.rar 34.64 MB, so prepare for a long download if my site is plugged up... I have compressed them all, and there is 24 videos in there of me doing stunts in cars and on bikes! Head_PIMP OWNER OF PIMP GANG PIMP GANG SITE
Bloodymess13 Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 having the same problem here as your other vid.... FREE Game Video Hosting, Your Own Downloads Page, Your Own Descriptions, Easy Web Based Uploading!
Zomlan Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 I downloaded it, but i think its kinda crap Most arent original/impressive and some even landed. I think its important with car stunting to land very smooth and use more different spots. Keep practicing car/bike stunting and then create a whole movie A proud member of the B~Ware crew Watch our newest stunt video: I want to believe Link is down
Head_P1MP Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 I know my stunts aren't that great, but you have to admit that that one where I jumped off of that roof building (lotsa glass and stuff on it) then landed, and I THOUGHT I had crashed but I didn't... Thought that was pretty impressive. I have another stunt that is not in that package that I'll put up later Head_PIMP OWNER OF PIMP GANG PIMP GANG SITE
Recommended Posts