Every single driver got frozen at once

xTravax

Question

Hello!

This problem started few days ago with no reason...

when i click on any mta just to start it 1.4 nightly 1.3.3 nightly

1.3.2 or any kind of mta when i try to open it i will just see white rectangle and i need to wait 40 seconds that it starts

and other way to start it quicker is to terminate it by starting it again and it will say that it's already running do i want to terminate it

usually when i had these kind of bugs with mta i would like click 30 times on mta icon and i would press on more than 10 error boxes to terminate mta sa and then it would ask me do i want to change gta settings to default or something i would press yes and it would work fine but i can't do it for some reason anymore

so here's my MTADiag and please reply what's the problem

oh yeah my MTADiag doesn't work because MSVCP110.dll is missing from my computer and i tried re installing but doesn't work so i have a bug on MTA and on MTADiag please help me

Edited by Guest

8 answers to this question

i tried installing that but it would say that i already have it and it would start repairining by itself and it would finish on half 50% and then i waited 2 hours and it was still on 50% so i had to stop it idk why it doesn't want to work i'll try to download 1.3.3 version of mta today so i will write is the bug still there

it DOESN'T work even after installing those things and new mta please someone give me fixed MTADiag so that i can give pastebin of my mta info

EDIT:btw i have downloaded from internet 2 dll files what were missing

msvcp110.dll

msvcr110.dll

i've run it chosed 1.3 version and here's my pastebin

http://pastebin.mtasa.com/972588804

but i'm NOT SURE is this CORRECT because it scanned my MTA where it was BEFORE and it's NOT IN THERE anymore

so i don't know why is it scanning in there but it should give SAME RESULT as it would in any another folder because my mta doesn't WORK in any Folder

these caps words were just that u notice them

Thank you!

and sorry for my impatience i was behaving very childish.

i think it was problem with gta_sa.exe proccess cause when i touched some display settings in there mta worked fine and then after i started mta it would work but when i would quit and try to start it again it wouldn't work

but when i installed all your drivers,now it works normally but there was 1 problem in USB3 driver installation

take a look on pic

Capture.PNG

The audio driver did not install properly (try installing it again), but as far as I can tell all the other drivers installed properly. Also try installing the USB3 driver again, perhaps it will complete successfully this time.

MTADiag reads the MTA installation directory from the registry; perhaps the registry entry containing MTA's installation directory did not update for some reason.

Did the freeze only happen once? Can you reproduce it on a different server?

The audio driver did not install properly (try installing it again), but as far as I can tell all the other drivers installed properly. Also try installing the USB3 driver again, perhaps it will complete successfully this time.

MTADiag reads the MTA installation directory from the registry; perhaps the registry entry containing MTA's installation directory did not update for some reason.

Did the freeze only happen once? Can you reproduce it on a different server?

well this week it happened to me 3 times the game would freeze and audio driver would be like screaming like in matrix with weird sound and i couldn't do anything this happened on FFS and SAUR server only so maybe there was problem with some script or something because saur and ffs have a lot of players..

but still it shouldn't happen because my computer can play all kind of games without lagg so i don't understand why does that happen but i will wait so if it happens again i will tell you.

now, i'm going to install that audio driver and re install usb3 driver.

and sorry for my english.