Someone help me please!

Stryder

Hello MTA Community!

I currently have a few problems in my Stealth Server that I can not fix. I really need help so I thought that you guys would be my best option.

Firstly,

I would like to change the Hud.txd of my Server. I have a few scripting abilities and I know how to Make Weapon Mod scripts. I just do not know how to replace the hud.txd because whenever I search for it, I can not find it. Can you tell me how I can replace it? Because I am good with Photoshop and I would really love to replace the aim with my personal one and the Fist Icon to my Clan name.

Secondly,

Is it possible to replace some models in the map editor? I have seen some people replace map objects with personal objects. I have placed a binco object on my map and I would like to replace it with my Custom TSA Logo. Is this possible?

Lastly,

I have a big problem that I can not fix.. My Scoreboard is bugged, when I run the Scores resource on the Gamemode Stealth, when someone dies the Scoreboard status appears as: Dead but when the Player is spawned, Alive does not appear. It only appears when players are spawned and when you restart Scores. There is another bug when you shoot the head, the resources kill messages and headshot is fine but when you headshot the person, the scoreboard "Kills" appears as two kills else two deaths.

Sorry for a lot of problems but I am just annoyed with this.. I hope you can help me!

Thanks a lot,

Izzy

• Moderators
Bump*

1. I have seen dx and shader hud's and some hud changes that are added with the weapon txd's.

But this is how you add txd files. https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/EngineImportTXD

I don't really have modding experience. I have onces designed my own hud with dx, but that was a little bit laggy.

2.The editor hasn't been designed to do that. Maybe there is some unknow plugin, but I don't think so.

Maybe you should check the modloader from Remi-x.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... ls&id=3016

3. You have first find out the resource that caused that. Nobody can give you that answer, because nobody can give you the right answers without the correct lines. I saw you installing lots of resouces, I hope you didn't give the unknow ones all admin.