Objects appearing in multiple dimensions

Solstice.

Basically I'll have multiple interiors mapped for common use and royalty free to players. Thing is if I load a map to my server all it does is put it in one interior and one dimension. The interior's alright; needs to stay like that so I don't get it to pop up on the LV airport in interior world 0.

Much like pre-made client-side interiors that are bound to GTA: SA itself I want to make it so if I go stand in an interior and switch dimensions all it does is set the player element to another dimension rather than all the objects with it, so I can create teleport markers bringing people to XYZ + dimension without having to create the objects seperately for a similar interior in another dimension. It'd be a colossal problem when perceiving it from a perspective wherein 10 people should be able to use the same map each their own interior.

tl;dr how do I make objects overlap in multiple dimensions without having to add a seperate line to the script for each object per dimension.

You could set their dimension when dimension changes.

That'd work if there was just one player or interior, yeah. Although assuming if we'd have interior A and B using the same objects to build the interior and player A would be in interior A and player B would be in interior B all the objects giving shape to that interior should be in both interior A's dimension and interior B's dimension. Switching dimensions from one to another would just cause it to disappear on another player's client.