Support for .ide and .ipl files (like vehicles.ide)?

Hello again and I would like to present my idea.

So, as I mentioned in the previous topic (this), I would like to know whether there is any possibility of a thing. I mean supporting any ".ide" or ".ipl" files, and possibility of modding their? This will be good thing to convert some of "new" (example downloaded) objects dedicated to San Andreas and modify it to work in MTA.

Vehicle IDE files are different to map IDE file.

IDE files support for vehicles isn't need (as you can't add new vehicle models in GTA and MTA by a simple way), vehicle data support should be supported though, but I don't see this that possible as it isn't possible even to add a new object id (which was suggested before).

You can actually convert IPL files to MAP files (the maps MTA extension) using GTA Map Converter.

Vehicle IDE files are different to map IDE file.

IDE files support for vehicles isn't need (as you can't add new vehicle models in GTA and MTA by a simple way), vehicle data support should be supported though, but I don't see this that possible as it isn't possible even to add a new object id (which was suggested before).

You can actually convert IPL files to MAP files (the maps MTA extension) using GTA Map Converter.

It could be used to edit the IDE values just as you can edit the handling.