1: Introduction

2: Screenshots

3: Making it different from TDM

4: Tactics

5: Tracks/maps

6: Bugtracker

7: Credits

1: Introduction

This is gonna be a gamemode simulating somewhat a war. I'm not a experienced scripter so it wont have all elements that makes it a "proper" gamemode if you ask the MTA wiki.

2: Screenshots

None so far.

3: Making it different from TDM

To do this I am adding a shop, tactics and a possibility to win by others way than killing them all. Killing them all want to anything, actually, just respawn you, with a timer.

4: Tactics

I have not yet decided what kind of tactics I want to make possible here. Something like bombs will be in the shop, though.

I will also add alternate, and more effective ways to reach the target, witch is the enemy base.

5: Tracks/maps

This gamemode wont in the first place support EDF and such. I am not such a good scripter, so in the first place I wont make it, but it may come later. Currently I will script for one map, but I guess it will come more later.

6: Bugtracker

[NEW] Being worked on - [WORKING ON] Working on it - [FIXED] Fixed - [CLOSED] Wont be done

[FIXED] Mapping.

[CLOSED] Basic Interiors.

[NEW] Kill Money Scripts.

[WORKING ON] Shop

[NEW] Tactics system

[NEW] Better map support

[WORKING ON] Start/end/team system

7: Credits

Scripters:

Khtsjefen

Helpers:

None

Grammar leaves bits to be desired as well.

Its good you are attempting to start out as a scripter, but making gamemodes is not the way to learn lua the best way.

You learn lua by making scripts bit by bit, so you start out small and start make bigger things, maybe even re-do parts of your old scripts to get experience with programming.

News update: 20.4.2012 - 16:29 GMT+1

Map is done, having slight troubles with the shop. It think I mean to make a variable when I write

function shopRPG(source) 

When I get it working a public test server of the alpha version will come up.

Also: any serverside Event that triggers when the resource starts for the client? Will onPlayerJoin work, or will that trigger before teh script is loaded and the text can be outputted to the joining player only.

• 4 weeks later...