Map Editor

TonyMontana126

Question

6 answers to this question

I often go down the wrong path when searching for my saved maps, perphaps you've done the same...

So double check on viewing the correct path as stated by Arran, there are directories within MTA that are very similar, but not the same. What I did was create a shortcut on my desktop for the folder where my saved map files are, lol.

In that case, I don't know what you're talking about. But if you know the locations of the files, then why not zip them up and send them via E-Mail to whoever. Well that or upload the zipped files to services such as Mega Upload or something in order to share it over the internet by download links etc.

But sounds like your computer doesn't regonize the file type thus asking if you know the program you want to use to open it or search for a recommended program over the web. If these files need to be opened outside of the MTA Map Editor, then I suggest using notepad, but must be kept simple. Otherwise use something else to open it with for proper editing...

When you're uploading the files or whatever, make sure you're not trying to run them, just upload them