the very begin of scripting, i need help

zombienation

Got to the MTA folder/server and execute MTA server.exe.

yes i found that while i was searching stuff in the maps :) thanks anyway :) i got some steps further now, i know how to use some of the commands in client now, now i need to go change the script, to change the gamemode etc, i dont know wich xml file i have to use, also i cant find where i can change my servername :(

Get in the server folder and open up mtaserver.conf, there you can change the server name/ports/the scripts(s) that'll start with the server, modules, and many other things.

i found it :) thank you, i started on 1.1 now btw, i didn't start with the scrips on the server from my topics from yesterday, a friend did it,

i'm going to change the name and perhaps other settings now, still i'd like to know how ( if possible ) i can transfer .map files from the previous mta version, tot the 1.1 vers.?

and i also need to connect script to mysql database, mysql is new for me..

i'm sorry i ask so much :(

MTA 1.0 and MTA 1.1 maps are compatible, you just copy and paste to the new server.

For mysql, you'll need a mysql server, can be xampp (google it), then configure it with your details.

thank you, it worked with the maps :)

i have installed xampp, but i rly dont know what to do with it :(

i have installed the mysql server, and its running, but how do i connect the script?

I don't know how the script works, but I guess you need to configure the mysql details of the script to yours.

hm i dont know what the i doing wrong.. i'm trying to change the gammode from freemode to rpg. think its a bad script.

all the rest i do works, still i'll have to search info about markers and mapicons. should i make a new topic for that or not?

thx for your help