MTA freeze on login

Lorvy

Question

Hey there,

This problem occured after my mods that I tried to install didn't show up. I decided to try and reinstall both MTA and GTA:SA for it. After this I noticed that I couldn't log into Valhalla Roleplay anymore without starting as Administrator. Also, any mod that I tried to implant with either IMGtool, SparkIMG or SAMI didn't show up. I tried to re-install everything for about 3 times now, but I keep getting a freeze when I hit the LOGIN button in the Valhalla Gaming server if I start MTA without Administrator.

I also looked through the forums and tried to do several things which were stated on older threads. None of this works and I can only play when I start as Admin, meaning I cannot have any mods for some reason (Although I am sure I replaced it on IMGtool and such.). The fact that I cannot talk on Ventrillo while ingame might be interesting aswell, as I can only talk with Ventrillo when it's started as Administrator.

I hope someone can help me with either fixing the instant freeze or with the fact that I cannot see mods when I start with Admin. In the mean time, I shall just play modless..

P.S. Tried to get dxdiag logs, but as I froze I couldn't get to it, I was forced to kill MTA first.

4 answers to this question