[Contest] GamerLocus.com - Win a free domain + Web Hosting +

Hey,

GamerLocus.com is holding a contest where you can win a free domain for the first year & one month free web hosting!

Information of GamerLocus:

GamerLocus is a game server provider, we currently only support GTA games (San Andreas & GTA 4). The online modifications we suppport at SAMP; MTA & IVMP.

Information of the contest:

All you are required to do is answer 5 questions with the correct answers, if you get these answers right we'll keep your ticket their (Set to On Hold) until the contest is over, at the end of the contest we'll gather all the correct answers and pick THREE totally random people to win.

Copy and paste everything below with them filled in on the ticket.

The first half is simply for contact details, but we may just reply via the ticket:

First & Last name: 
Your email address: 
Your game server with us (IF ANY; NOT NEEDED): 

1. How much would a 50 slot MTA server cost at: (In the USD currency) 
a) GamerLocus 
b) Volt-Host 
c) ServerFFS 

2. Briefly explain our customer loyalty program 

3. What is the one service below that GamerLocus does NOT do: 
Web Hosting; Domain Registration; Game Server Hosting & Ventrilo Hosting 

4. What control panel do we use for: 
a) Game Servers 
b) Web Hosting 

5. On our game server price plan page ([url=http://www.gamerlocus.com/pricing.html]http://www.gamerlocus.com/pricing.html[/url]), what is the feature starting with [b]F and ending in P[/b] 

Submissions

Submit entries HERE.

Prizes:

Winner 1: Free domain (.com, net, org, info or .me extensions); 3 months free web hosting & 50% off of their game server order (Or if they have a package, off of their next invoice)

Winner 2: Free domain (.com, net, org, info); 2 Months free web hosting & 25% off of their game server order (Or next invoice if they have a package already)

Winner 3: Free domain: .info extensions; 1 Month free web hosting & 15% off of their game server order (Or their next invoice if they have a package already)

Good luck to everyone :).

• Discord Moderators

Seeing 'Non-oversold Servers' had a yes.png from column 'MTA' I gave your services a try :P

I happen to have an average of 90 ping, sadly.

I saw your server was located in the UK, and I'm in Denmark, which is ~ 906km distance, something I generally wouldn't expect a 90ms ping from.

My buddy from Amsterdam tried (357km distance) and he had an average of 60 - 75ms ping.

This is my experience so far though, could've been something like a major bug in 1.0.4 2033.

Interesting, non-propaganda contest you're running, however

a) GamerLocus

b) Volt-Host

c) ServerFFS

Volt-Host only sells SAMP servers, apparently.

Trick question? :P

Seeing 'Non-oversold Servers' had a yes.png from column 'MTA' I gave your services a try :P

I happen to have an average of 90 ping, sadly.

I saw your server was located in the UK, and I'm in Denmark, which is ~ 906km distance, something I generally wouldn't expect a 90ms ping from.

My buddy from Amsterdam tried (357km distance) and he had an average of 60 - 75ms ping.

This is my experience so far though, could've been something like a major bug in 1.0.4 2033.

Interesting, non-propaganda contest you're running, however

a) GamerLocus

b) Volt-Host

c) ServerFFS

Volt-Host only sells SAMP servers, apparently.

Trick question? :P

I guess so on trick question haha :).

Also yeah, sadly we only support one location (UK).

On the good side, we have already made plans to expand our network giving users the choice of the location they want.