Hi!

Kawabonga

Question

4 answers to this question

Welcome to MTA :)

You will like our community, various of gamemodes and of course all these possibilites of scripting :)

Unfortunately I can't recommend you any server as I'm not playing MTA anymore and I don't know these servers, but I think somebody else will be able to recommend you something.

Have fun,

~varez

as I'm not playing MTA anymore

Whut? You WHAT? Or is it just for a short while? :(

And I can recommend you some servers ;)

Do you like racing? Try Mr. Green's racing server which has a overload of tracks, or the Party & Co server which has a lot of cool stuff like Mario kart tracks, deathmatch maps, and a lot of mods.

Do you like deathmatch? Try some Stealth servers where some players are active in. Stealth is a gamemode based on Counter Strike, which should be a lot of fun. Basemode servers are also nice, but this mode is a little bit more skilled than Stealth imo.

Do you like Role Play? MTA has THE most realistic servers, since MTA has almost infinite scripting possibilities. The biggest RP servers are obviously Valhalla and SAES, they already exist for a very long time.

Do you like Stunting? I'm currently busy with an amazing new Gamemode, which you can try at times the server is online. It's still very, very beta, so not everything is working yet. You coul'd also go to the MTASA.TK server. This one has a lot of stunts too, combined with the freeroam gamemode.

And ofcourse you can always explore the other servers MTA has. There should be enough to play on :P And there's also a very famous server on MTA which SA-MP also has, the Mini-Missions server. So you won't lose all of SA-MP lol.

Cya, and have fun :D

Whut? You WHAT? Or is it just for a short while? :(

Not playing MTA anymore.

Well, I was playing for like 7 months (and having own server for 6 months, scripting & mapping mostly on my own) but then something f-ed up in my life, so i stopped caring about it, then i shut it down, stopped playing. Well, actually I'm not playing games often since I hit around 18. Just roaming around the forums (i like helping ppl) and sometimes scripting something (for somebody, or just fixing my old scripts to upload to community, or even writing own gamemode) - just because i like it, not because i want to use it :P Maybe I'll return to playing when I got bored, but it enough for me to being with community :)