High-Speed external HTTP server!

Hello,

Have server with slow resources download speed? Have lots of resources?

Get a High-Speed external HTTP server from us, to spice it up. Our server has 1Gbps uplink to provide the great speeds.

What will you get?

*High speed HTTP server space (Germany based)

*FTP access

Price: Depends on average users and resource sizes, will be agreed on PM or e-mail conversations.

Don't just take my word on it, test it out!

IP: 188.138.31.190:22003

If needed, we can provide hosting for your server also, just contact us by PM or by e-mail: [email protected] (we also have a panel on which you can control your server etc.)

Yours sincerely,

|FFS|Racing

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, external http server.

Basically what you are offering, is an illegal webhosting.

FYI, if you make some foes and those foes are smart, they can inform the police, and they will investigate your whole business, and you will have a nice bill around $12.000 on your doormat.

So i guess you better get a chamber of commerce number.

illegal webhosting? Wtf are you talking about???

He is just another ignorant who likes to talk about what dont know.

AeroXbird

you dont need to get an "chamber of comerce" if your revenue/funds are not higher then 250 euros/per year ( Or each quarter in some countrys )*( Also exceptions on these values in some countrys ).

Please do a favor to yourself and research more before AeroXBird, you wasted 5 minutes doing that, i wasted 5 minutes reply to fix your argument, and we flooded 0.0001 kbts on forums mysql database post... What a waste. :cry:

illegal webhosting? Wtf are you talking about???

He is just another ignorant who likes to talk about what dont know.

AeroXbird

you dont need to get an "chamber of comerce" if your revenue/funds are not higher then 250 euros/per year ( Or each quarter in some countrys )*( Also exceptions on these values in some countrys ).

Please do a favor to yourself and research more before AeroXBird, you wasted 5 minutes doing that, i wasted 5 minutes reply to fix your argument, and we flooded 0.0001 kbts on forums mysql database post... What a waste. :cry:

My apologies for my extreme dumbness. :?