MTA 1.0.4 Map Editor problem [RESOLVED]

iKlipse

Question

Hey guys,

I make a lot of maps, quite a few I have made in version 1.0.4 since its release last month. Today I went into MTA SA to build quite a big map. I decided to download that bug fix that appeared in the Client and went through all the steps installing it, after I was done doing that I entered Map Editor as usual... For some unknown reason it always stops at 752.81kB.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, I even tried with the original 1.0.4 version (without the bug fix), only for it all to stop at this point.

I have made no changes what so ever to my San Andreas files, either. Its just an 'out of the blue' issue. Does anyone have any idea what is causing it or how to fix it?

mapeditor.th.png

Edited by Guest

5 answers to this question

I had just done a full installation of both GTA SA and MTA SA 1.0.4. I deleted every single file and folder that had anything to do with both applications, when I uninstalled them, and I still have the exact same problem with the Map Editors download freezing...

Also, I CAN connect to servers. Its only the map editor.

That's not a port problem ? Like is it a download if the port is not open the download won't start i think.

Nah, then it would've affected the server download (which does work).

I managed to fix it today. I'm pretty sure that the old Map Editor data in the original 1.0.4 build conflicts with the 1.0.4 bug fix. When I uninstalled MTA SA I reinstalled it and downloaded that bug fix straight away, it downloaded it all the way through.

Its pretty simple and I dunno why I didn't try it before but that's something for other people to read in case they get the same issue.