Crazy vehicle handling (MTA:RACE)

Newer

Question

Hi all! My problem is in MTA: race. When i'm trying to use minigun weapon on seasparrow, hunter binding to 'Shift' key sometimes handling goes crazy and these vehicles start to spinning round and round, it looks like the keys are sticking and I'm completely losing control of this. This is really annoying, also I can't use other keys while keeping pressed minigun button :evil: . It happens with hydra as well, when I press simultaneously some keys binding to hydra.

My keyboard is normal, that weird bug appears only in MTA 1.0-1.0.4, in GTA San Andreas single and other games ererything works fine, even in older version of MTA which didnt work on Vista/Seven.

help me plz. How can I get rid of this? :(

3 answers to this question

but im almost sure that it dont work fine on single too

you're psychic? how can u be sure in that

unless you have very expensive keyboard - you cant press too much keys at once

lolwhat? very funny, u think all who owns the cheapest keyboards have this issue?

----------------

It seems I solved this, i guess, if it can called so. Just took off shift key from settings and binded other. I just dont realize what the problem is. Stickykeys are disabled in Windows :?

dude, it depends of the way that keyboard is made..

just get your keyboard, open it and after removing rubber mate you will see two (or it was three?) foils glued together with electronic "paths" on them.

like this:

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/keyboard3.jpg

http://www.brokenthorn.com/Resources/im ... yboard.jpg

if you know some electronic, you will know why the keyboard is blocking on few key press..

when you will open better, expensive keyboard - you will see more electronic elements that this little something on picture 2