Hello there!

HarryKirkby

Question

Well, where to start.

Hi, my name is Harry Kirkby. I am a young graphics designer and web designer and have worked with clients from around the world on projects ranging from game websites, clan websites, business websites, and more. I enjoy my part-time gaming, and I usually play games such as Counter Strike, and other Steam games. I have been playing on San Andreas Multi Player for over 3 years now, and to be honest, I've recently been bored of it. Note the fact i've been bored of it for 1 year, I never got the time to find more information about MTA.

So here I am today, joining the MTA community, hoping to learn a little bit about you guys, and study the LUA language. If you need any projects, just let me know, or any graphics as that matter.

Please welcome me,

Greetings!

3 answers to this question

It’s not everyday we get people introducing themselves to our forum, so welcome aboard.

It will be interesting to see what you can learn with LUA, considering you’ve stated you have worked with other projects before, learning a new language will be a good opportunity alongside creating something new for the community perhaps.

It’s not everyday we get people introducing themselves to our forum, so welcome aboard.

It will be interesting to see what you can learn with LUA, considering you’ve stated you have worked with other projects before, learning a new language will be a good opportunity alongside creating something new for the community perhaps.

I totally agree, also, rather than Pawn, LUA can offer later oppurtunites in life, with better coding and understanding of the knowledge. I've already began mapping in MTA, a few months back, it'll be interesting to see what can come in the future.