interiors resource problem

Ryder!

function resourceStart()
addEventHandler( "onPlayerInteriorWarped", getRootElement(), onInteriorEnter )
end

addEventHandler( "onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource() ), resourceStart  )

function onInteriorEnter( interior )
outputChatBox( tostring(getElementInterior( source ) ) ) --it output always 0
outputChatBox( getElementType ( interior ) )
--outputChatBox( tostring(getPlayerName( source ) ), source )
end

the problem is that getElementInterior output always 0 when entering any interior =S

I have only this script running and interiors.

http://mta.pastebay.com/51409

We cannot see how you are triggering "onPlayerInteriorWarped", which is important seeing as it is a custom event.

However, if getElementInterior(source) is returning 0, there are only 2 reasons I can think of for that:

1. You are specifying the source as the Root Element in your triggerEvent line, not the player.

bool triggerEvent ( string eventName, element baseElement, [ var argument1, ... ] )  --baseElement should be your player in this case

2. You are triggering this event before you warp them into the interior.

(Even if it's only 1 line above the setElementInterior line, it'll return 0, not the interior id.)

Ah, my mistake.

In that case, why are you attempting to get the player element's interior while they're warping in (e.g. before it is finished warping them, so they haven't switched interior yet) when the event already provides both the player that is warping (source) and the interior he is entering (interior)?