Start Problem! It Freezes

Bobban

Hey,

when I try to start MTA DM, I get so far so that I see Tommy, CJ and the other. Then it freeze and I can't click or do anything. I've tried to reinstall it, try to do what the F.A.Q tells me, ran it as adminstrator and so on. But I still can't play. I got Windows Vista. You know how do get it work?

Thanks,

* MTA shows a permanent black screen after the GTA splash screens (possibly with text in the bottom right corner).

This can be related to a lack of support for DirectX or video card features, on your system, which are needed to run the dynamically rendered menu. This dynamic menu is enabled by default. You can disable it by opening your coreconfig.xml configuration file located in the GTA San Andreas\MTA directory, and changing the value of menu_options to 248.

If you don't have a coreconfig.xml, place this file over there and then change menu_options to 248.

http://files.multitheftauto.com/apps/1. ... config.xml

Okay, well I didn't have that file ^^ I got cunfused when they told in F.A.Q I need to chage that and i didn't hve the file lol :P I created my own and copy the text you gave me and now it all works perfect.

Thanks for yuor help,

Bobban