Moving bar script?

jkub

Hy you guys. um.. I want to create a train track smash bar id=1374 to be at a certain spot on the map... Anyway I want it to stay in the down posistion until a player gets close to it so it goes to the up position by itself can you please help me with this

Hy you guys. um.. I want to create a train track smash bar id=1374 to be at a certain spot on the map... Anyway I want it to stay in the down posistion until a player gets close to it so it goes to the up position by itself can you please help me with this

if u know how to script its not to hard to do this

personally im not very good but if u need someone to write it for u i can give it a go ( should be fairly simple )

i just need u to tell me where u want the object ( go to where u want it and open console type getpos )

if u just want suggestions i read in a post around here somewhere that easiest way is to use map editor ( theres a couple on MTA resources page ) put the object where u want it when its down and then make another where u want it when its up and write a move object function to move between the two sets of coordinates and use a collision shape to trigger the movement

i have been working on a few things and with help from others on the forum i know how to do all the things u will need or i can probably talk u through it :D

if u know how to script its not to hard to do this

personally im not very good but if u need someone to write it for u i can give it a go ( should be fairly simple )

i just need u to tell me where u want the object ( go to where u want it and open console type getpos )

if u just want suggestions i read in a post around here somewhere that easiest way is to use map editor ( theres a couple on MTA resources page ) put the object where u want it when its down and then make another where u want it when its up and write a move object function to move between the two sets of coordinates and use a collision shape to trigger the movement

i have been working on a few things and with help from others on the forum i know how to do all the things u will need or i can probably talk u through it :D