MTA video and sound settings

Guest Jbags

I've read contradicting things on the forums about this, and nothing that has directly answered it so I'm posting hopefully to find a solution!

basically, I configure the settings I want for the game in GTA:SA, the main issues for me being turning off the damn inverted mouse and turning the radio off and the sound down since i use ventrilo and have to have the game volume very low to be able to hear what my friends are saying. As soon as I have GTA:SA setup as i want it, I load MTA, and it retains none of my changed settings? the volume is back up to max and the mouse is inverted again. I reload GTA:SA and all my settings are still as I set them there...

I'm using wondows vista, so all i can think is maybe its looking in the wrong drive path for the settings file? only i dont know where to change that.

any thoughts?

JBags, you’ve mentioned that when you open MTA the settings do not load to the standard you want. When you load MTA have you gone into the Settings tab and altered the controls via the Load Default action or have you just gone straight onto a server without any configuration?

This is for the inverted mouse, which annoys me also.