[Script Request] custom timecyc.dat....

DazzaJay

hey guys, i have found a custom timecyc.dat + stream.ini that removes some of the distance fog, makes the game look "crisper" with pretty much no drop in framerate. it also completley stops the "flickering sky" effect that most ATI cards are affected by.

so i was looking to put it on the server, so that anyone that joins recives it, is this possible? cos like, i know that custom .dff and .txd files are possible, but what about custom timecyc.dat and stream.ini?

and if so, could somone show me how to code this?

as the way i see it, it would be a good thing for almost every server to have, so people dont have to switch to the crappy text rendering method, just so thier sky stops flickering with ATI cards.

thanks.

-Dan.

well, the main thing that goes "flashy" on ATi cards is the distance fog, removing that completley solves the flashing sky caused by the text rendering system in MTA.

as i myself hate the alternate rendering method, as the text goes all funky, and most of it is made too large......

so mabye including the timecyc.dat and stream.ini that has the distance fog removed in the next verson of MTADM will be the quickest and eaisiest way of solving the text issue that the game has.

and also... it will make people (who dont know any better) who have come from samp think "Look how nice the graphics are"

:-)

can somone pass on my idea to the creators so they can think about it?

heres a coupple of screenies that show the fog removed.....

http://files.potholestudios.com/dazzaja ... en0018.png

http://files.potholestudios.com/dazzaja ... en0024.png