Can't see server list

Guest yeahmen

When I start MTA:SA DM and put the server browser, it appears empty... not even the message of "pinging # servers" or something.

Then when I click refresh, the message "Coulnd't connect to server list" pops up.

I tried to wait several minutes, but nothing happens.

I also tried to connect via "quick connect" to some servers that i know their IP, but then the message "Connection timed out" appears.

Finally I tried through the webpage http://www.mtabeta.com/index.php?p=servers , but also the "connection timed out" message appears.

Im desperated :shock: .... because it also happens in the Race client as well.

So bottom line... i can't play any MTA..

Please help?

I have the exact same problem, ultho the quick connect works for me, but the server list doesn't work, all the servers appear "Unscanned", i also waiting a while, and nothing happened and i get the same message when clicking refresh "cannot connect to server list" and if i try connecting to the unscanned servers, they time out,

I use Yahoo's All Seeing Eye to check for servers, but it takes ages, and i would like to know if their is anyway to get the server list up again.

P.S. I have try'd turning my firewall off, didnt help at all. i have v1.0 of gta_sa.exe