Jump to content

I wanna develop a simple script


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

How are you doing, guys,

 

Am a full-stack web engineer with good experience and am intent on doing a simple script to run it on my server,

Let's go with a login and registration mode with its own table and its own functionalities,

 

Where should I start?

 

I seem overwhelmed with the wiki documentation, and I don't know. Also, I downloaded some scripts to see the process and read the code, but suddenly it's encrypted :(.

 

so lemme know below which functions I should use!

 

regards

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don't know if you are against it, but AI is quite capable of helping you out. The wiki is very detailed and it will use it as a source.

"Also, I downloaded some scripts to see the process and read the code, but suddenly it's encrypted :(." Did you attempt to view .luac files? Those are compiled and obfuscated. Did you download them from a server you had joined previously, or from another source (like the MTA resources repository?) You can look for non-obfuscated scripts elsewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...