Varkis Posted February 3 Posted February 3 How can I disable chat messages when the player is connected and when the player has changed his name? * ewgwegdqw has joined the game * ewgwegdqw is now known as 1
KrynxtioN Posted February 3 Posted February 3 stop the "joinquit" resource ✰ SAN ANDREAS APOCALYPSE ✰ A Post-Apocalyptic MMORPG project in MTA:SA ↓ Gameserver: mtasa://179.61.132.105:22003 ✰ FREE 2 DOWNLOAD | MY MULTI THEFT AUTO GAMEMODES ✰ Roleplay, Zombie Survival, Deathmatch, and much more. Check out my GitHub profile for a wide range of custom game modes I’ve developed, all available to download for free → https://github.com/KrynxtioN/ Discord: krynxtion My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Gfs84Ma8en • My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BEMYDRE4MDevelopment
Varkis Posted February 3 Author Posted February 3 Oops, I completely forgot about its existence, thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now