Enabling ASI in the Source Code

I am working on a launcher based on the MTA source code and I want to exclusively support the fastman92 limit adjuster.
Naturally, MTA blocks ASI Loaders, making this impossible. Which specific part of the source code should I modify to disable this block? ( I want to create a whitelist for some ASI files. )

Blocking ASI Loaders is implemented in the MTA source code file for security and stability reasons. core/ScriptCore.cpp. You will need to locate the bool function CScriptCore::IsASIAllowed(const char* szFileName) and modify its behavior, To disable blocking of ASI Loaders, you can simply return true whenever the IsASIAllowed function is called. This will allow all ASI files to be loaded without restrictions.If you want to create a whitelist for some ASI files, you can modify the IsASIAllowed function to check if the ASI file is whitelisted before allowing it to be loaded.

58 minutes ago, Laxante101 said:

Blocking ASI Loaders is implemented in the MTA source code file for security and stability reasons. core/ScriptCore.cpp. You will need to locate the bool function CScriptCore::IsASIAllowed(const char* szFileName) and modify its behavior, To disable blocking of ASI Loaders, you can simply return true whenever the IsASIAllowed function is called. This will allow all ASI files to be loaded without restrictions.If you want to create a whitelist for some ASI files, you can modify the IsASIAllowed function to check if the ASI file is whitelisted before allowing it to be loaded.

I can't find such a file. It seems like this class doesn't even exist in the source code.