Render issue coming out of nowhere

Reverett

Question

[Please kindly delete the previous topic I created. I hit enter before finishing to write the topic]

Hello everyone,

I'm writing here as I currently experience an issue that only occurs when playing in a specific server (my favourite). MTA SA loads correctly, but once I login to the server, some errors start to show up :

[2024-07-25 21:16:15] [Output] : Server FPS limit: 0 (Using 100)

[2024-07-25 21:16:19] [Output] : Server AC info: [Allowed client files: 27] [Disabled AC: None] [Enabled SD: 14,16,22,31,32,33,36]

[2024-07-25 21:20:13] [Output] : Error: Failed to create render target for CIThud

[2024-07-25 21:20:13] [Output] : ERROR: There is a bug in your system which is blocking render targets!

[2024-07-25 21:20:13] [Output] : ERROR: Many on screen features such as HUD and fuel will NOT work.

I can move in the game normally (on foot or in a vehicle), but the icons on the upper right (health, weapon..) do not show up. Moreover, some lines supposed to show up on the right of the screen actually show and blink above the chat on the upper left. I suspect a server update that messed things up, but I only see myself having this issue.

I tried fully deleting MTA:SA and GTA:SA then re-installing correctly (and of course restarting the computer), but it didn't solve the issue.

Any help for this? Thank you in advance.

Here's the diagnostic report after using the tool https://pastebin.mtasa.com/7375975976

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet