MTA Keeps on crashing.

Amirali

Question

2 answers to this question

Hey 👋

I reviewed your submitted diagnostics and noticed that your copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was obtained from an unofficial source, and we do not recommend and cannot provide support for such copies. I can highly recommend that you get the game from an authorized source for smooth operation, because the chances that this is the cause of the problems are huge, not to mention the security of your computer.

You can buy the game by clicking here. After you buy the game, be careful and in case of modding, make a separate copy of the game that you use for Multi Theft Auto, always keep it clean, as I can see that you have installed a lot of mods.

Regards,
Nico.

On 19/05/2024 at 04:06, Nico834 said:

Hey 👋

I reviewed your submitted diagnostics and noticed that your copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was obtained from an unofficial source, and we do not recommend and cannot provide support for such copies. I can highly recommend that you get the game from an authorized source for smooth operation, because the chances that this is the cause of the problems are huge, not to mention the security of your computer.

You can buy the game by clicking here. After you buy the game, be careful and in case of modding, make a separate copy of the game that you use for Multi Theft Auto, always keep it clean, as I can see that you have installed a lot of mods.

Regards,
Nico.

sadly i cant buy games in my country but the server i play on has a copy that they recommend,i will try that,thanks for yout help.

• Like 1