I cant move can somebody help?

Try to look in to the code where it spawns the player, it's bugged out on unfreezing the player in my opinion, there is a code to freeze the player while the countdown is active but it's not working right because after the countdown is gone the player doesn't get unfreezed. You should check the debug for anything in that script and fix it.
If you can provide some code snippet of that section, then I can help maybe.

Edited by Flashmyname
2 hours ago, Flashmyname said:

Try to look in to the code where it spawns the player, it's bugged out on unfreezing the player in my opinion, there is a code to freeze the player while the countdown is active but it's not working right because after the countdown is gone the player doesn't get unfreezed. You should check the debug for anything in that script and fix it.
If you can provide some code snippet of that section, then I can help maybe.

i think there is full gamemode to look at which might make the things more complicated :)) thats why we dont get any lines of code.

Edited by FlorinSzasz
3 hours ago, FlorinSzasz said:

i think there is full gamemode to look at which might make the things more complicated :)) thats why we dont get any lines of code.

Yeah I bet, but without proper info on these things, we cannot help and if somebody is not willing to do the search for it, then it is what it is. 😅

• Like 1