my serial number has been changed.

King12

Question

hi, i have had the same system for a long time. few days ago i relaunched the game and my serial number changed. could you please assist me with swapping it back?

my new serial is: 26709E3960F64E13D031B8FEDB70EE53

my old serial is: F5A03854B9FB94E781BA8654449542A1

this is the 2nd time this thing happened to me. (note: i asked here before and got it back)

5 answers to this question

This happened to me!

I have two windows and my serial number was changed in Windows 7 but not in Windows 10.

It was probably from the MTA update. After running the server, it asked me to update the MTA, then I couldn't log in to my server because I was kicked, I don't know if it's because of anti-cheat or something else, this error always happens, then I ran the host game, the account I created, I can't log in, until now I found out my serial changed

I will explain the rest later in my post.

I have the same problem as you and I want this problem to be solved. The answer and solution of the problem must be given by the mta manager.I just said that I have the same problem as you and it happened to me.

Edited by Azmoon

Until now, there was a bug that allowed the serial to be changed. Recently, this error was fixed by Dutchman, and the changed serials were changed back to the original ones. You have nothing to do, just enjoy playing MTA.

On 05/03/2024 at 20:56, Nico834 said:

Until now, there was a bug that allowed the serial to be changed. Recently, this error was fixed by Dutchman, and the changed serials were changed back to the original ones. You have nothing to do, just enjoy playing MTA.

i didn't know about that, but just launched mta today and still have the new serial.