RP / GM: - 39 Custom Scripts, Interiors, and More!

Sagrazoth

Hey fellow gamers and developers,

I am excited to offer you an exclusive opportunity to elevate your gaming experience with MrucznikRP, a meticulously crafted roleplay gamemode for Multi Theft Auto (MTA). This comprehensive package contains 39 custom scripts, along with carefully designed features to enhance your gameplay. Whether you're a seasoned developer looking for a turnkey solution or a server owner wanting to breathe new life into your community, MrucznikRP has got you covered!

Features Included:

1. Login Panel: Secure and user-friendly login system for players.
  2. Character Creator: Allow players to customize their characters to their heart's content.
  3. Character Choosing Panel: Easy navigation for players to select their desired characters.
  4. Complete Bank & ATM's: Full-fledged banking system integrated into the gamemode.
  5. Brutal Wanted System: Engaging police chase system for an immersive gameplay experience.
  6. Core Systems: Fundamental elements for smooth server operation.
  7. Houses with Garages & Locator System: Real estate feature with functional garages and location tracking.
  8. Dashboard: Admin panel for server management and monitoring.
  9. Inventory & HUD: Intuitive inventory system and immersive heads-up display.
  10. Interaction with Items/Cars: Seamless interaction with in-game items and vehicles.
  11. Interiors: Detailed interior designs for various buildings.
  12. Speedometer & Markers: Real-time speed tracking and interactive markers.
  13. Nametags & Notification System: Player identification and notification alerts.
  14. Driving License: In-game license system for vehicle usage.
  15. Clothing Shops & Shops: Diverse options for character customization and shopping experiences.
  16. Public Car Garages & Car Dealerships: Accessible garages and dealerships for all your automotive needs.
  17. Scoreboard: Dynamic scoreboard displaying player statistics.
  18. Car Selling System: Player-driven economy with the ability to buy and sell vehicles.
  19. Gas Stations: Functional gas stations for refueling vehicles.
  20. Radar with GPS System: Real-time map and GPS navigation.
  21. Los Santos Police Department Job: Engaging police roleplay experience.
  22. Ambulance Job: Medical roleplay opportunities for players.
  23. Crime System: Complex criminal activities and law enforcement mechanics.
  24. 2 Jobs: Delivery driver and farm job opportunities for employment.
  25. 4 Interiors & Item Models: Additional in-game spaces and items to enrich the environment.
  26. Much more ....

Additional Perks:

• Custom Forum Theme: Professionally designed forum theme with logos and graphics, enhancing your community’s visual appeal.
  • Ready-to-Play Server: Gamemode is plug-and-play, saving you time and effort during setup.
  • Language Customization: While the gamemode is in Polish, it’s easily adaptable to any language of your choice.

Price and Contact:

For pricing details and any inquiries, please feel free to contact me via private message or reply to this thread. Don’t miss this chance to revolutionize your MTA server with MrucznikRP. Act fast, and let the immersive roleplaying experience begin!

Happy gaming!

Sagrazoth

Telegram: @SatanAlly

Discord: satansally

Spoiler

spacer.png

V98asmv.png

BdGpjJl.png

IA8DCW0.png

For more details, please consider to contact me, gamemode is sold only once, is custom codded, no one other than me have/had access to the files.

Edited by Sagrazoth
Contac info
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rsbrpb said:

would be interested in even developing this further together into a stabilized community if you are interested. 

Still available, price is 50$, really cheap, selling only once, I'd you are interested contact me on telegram: @SatanAlly or discord: satansally