[DEVELOPERS NEEDED] Savline Roleplay - Coming to MTA: San Andreas!

spacer.png

Savline Roleplay - Coming to MTA: San Andreas

LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS!

What is Savline RP?

• Savline RP is a roleplaying community aiming to launch an MTA:SA server and begin server projects on other GTA titles.
  • A new team on the scene, motivated to give MTA:SA a shot and rejuvenate English roleplay on the platform.
  • Our community is moving forward - after a change in leadership some time ago, we're leaving SA:MP and finally doing what we should've done from the start - MTA:SA.

Who are we?

RAGNAROK AND HELLFURY: COMMUNITY OWNERS

Hey, I'm HellFury. Having roleplayed on a variety of GTA games over the years, I've come to enjoy playing realistic roleplay and leading ventures. Having been in charge of a number of factions over the years, I seek to assist in any way I can and expand my knowledge.

Ragnarok is my fellow co-owner, with whom I run this community. A cool head and a genuinely likeable bloke, Ragnarok is the sort of person to keep you grounded and provide a second opinion, putting things into perspective when you need it most. Having both roleplayed over the years, we run this community together and we love doing it!

DANUT: COMMUNITY LEADER

danut is Savline RP's Community Leader. Having a respectable level of technical knowledge and helping us restore our community after some tough times, danut is a highly respected and trusted second-in-charge of the community. A good bloke at heart and someone who has, and continues to contribute a lot to the Savline community, danut displays competency and proves to be a valued leader of our community every day.

TIMELINE: MTA:SA RP SERVER LEADER

I'm Timeline, I have 11 years of experience administrating and managing servers and communities on various platforms, I specialize in staff management and I'm very easygoing!

If you wish to apply please contact HellFury via Discord - HellFury#2919
Feel free to message HellFury via these forums as well with any inquiries.

Positions Available:

DISCLAIMER: These positions are not paid positions - we are all doing what we do for fun and to create an enjoyable English roleplay experience. We are not currently in a position to pay especially out of pocket. If revenue begins to come into the community, we will certainly seek to provide a monetary incentive as well.

At this time, these positions are volunteer positions, for people who wish to be part of a team and who are passionate about MTA:SA and/or development (where applicable).

1. Server Developer (HIGH PRIORITY - NEEDED!)
    • POC: Timeline & HellFury
    • Responsibilities:
      • Maintain the gamemode, work on new features and bug fixes.
      • Facilitate updates and ensure high-quality server functionality.
      • Be at least somewhat fluent with Lua, and preferably also MySQL and HTML/CSS (though we're not too picky).
  2. Server Staff (LOW PRIORITY - APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED)
    • Main functions:
      • Ensuring adherence to the server rules.
      • Addressing questions relating to the server.
      • Providing advice and assistance with roleplay and various roleplay situations.
  3. Mappers
    • Main Functions:
      • Handle and deliberate on mapping inquiries.
      • Create custom mapping.

Savline Roleplay's Discord:

https://discord.gg/AhbS9RYSWM

We look forward to showcasing more and introducing the server properly in the "Servers to Play" board when we have a bit more to showcase.

We hope to see you soon, and in advance, welcome to Savline Roleplay!

Sincere regards,
Ragnarok, danut and HellFury
Savline RP Community Leadership 

• 5 months later...

G'day! We continue to work hard in our endeavour to revive English roleplay, and we're closer than ever to release!

However
, we all have lives too, causing some slow periods and a bit of delay in getting the server up and running. That's why, more than ever, we need devs to pitch in and help! Please do let me know if you're able and willing to join, if the opportunity interests you!

Cheers,

HellFury