How to fix this problem

mr.soltan

Hi

I have a problem, I wanted to know if anyone knows how to solve this The problem is this: When you go into the player server, they go to the ground and get stuck there, but when I restart the system resource account, it is ok.

I want to do something so that when the server is restarted and the resources run, it won't get a bug anymore

To solve the issue you are facing, you need to debug the problem to determine what is causing the players to get stuck in the ground. Here are some steps that you can follow to debug the issue:

1. Check the logs: Look at the server logs to see if there are any error messages that could be related to the issue.

2. Isolate the problem: Try to isolate the problem by disabling other resources one by one until you find the resource that is causing the issue.

3. Reproduce the issue: Try to reproduce the issue in a test environment to see if you can find any patterns or clues as to what is causing the problem.

4. Check the code: If you have access to the source code, check for any errors or issues in the code that could be causing the problem.