Бан Disconnected: You were kicked by AC #4 TRAINER

Приветствую выдали мне бан навсегда на всех МТА виноват зашел на проект Некст РП с читами не хотел на вести угрозу проекту хотел пострелять с оружием бесконечными патронами!
Быстро осознал свою вину прошу разбанить меня больше так делать не буду не знал что так получится! Удалил эти чертовое посторонние ПО больше не буду не где его использовать!
Думаю то что вы выдадите второй шанс! Спасибо за внимание!

Мой серийный номер: D6F07D0076D9CF9E503C1D1077F6D033

Greetings, they gave me a ban forever on all MTA to blame, I went to the project Next RP with cheats did not want to lead a threat to the project, I wanted to shoot with weapons with endless cartridges! I quickly realized my guilt, I ask you to unban me, I will not do this anymore, I did not know that it would turn out this way! I have deleted these damn extraneous software, I will no longer be where to use it! I think that you will give a second chance! Thanks for your attention!
My serial number is: D6F07D0076D9CF9E503C1D1077F6D033

4 hours ago, BeKainD said:

1 minute ago, BeKainD said:

On 22.12.2022 at 21:11, BeKainD said:

Greetings, they gave me a ban forever on all MTA to blame, I went to the project Next RP with cheats did not want to threaten the project, I wanted to shoot with weapons with endless cartridges!
I quickly realized my guilt, I ask you to unban me, I will not do this anymore, I did not know that it would turn out this way! I deleted these damn extraneous software, I won't have anywhere else to use it!
I think that you will give a second chance! Thanks for your attention!

My serial number is: D6F07D0076D9CF9E503C1D1077F6D033