Any way to make the "rain smoke" disappear?

Przemcio

Hello!

When it's raining, there's a "smoke" (don't know how to define it better) appearing on the ground, I know I can make a custom rain, but I'd really want to make it performance friendly, so everyone can have similar experience. Maybe there is someone, who found a way how to get rid of that? There's a couple of solutions I've came up with, but they're far from ideal:

1. Remove "bullethitsmoke" texture - probably the best idea, but unfortunately, it's also removing many other effects, which I really don't want to be removed,

2. setRainLevel to some high value - the "smoke" in fact disappears, but there's so much film grain effect, that the screen become barely visible, especially at night (perhaps there is a way to remove the film grain?),

3. setWindVelocity with -100 on Z velocity - smoke disappears into the ground, but rain drops are now more like rain lines, which looks almost as bad as rain in Definitive Edition (unless it was fixed - don't know).

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

//Edit

Just found some really, really weird possible solution, the smoke dissapears when I shoot a gun (XD?). Going to experiment with that more then.

Edited by Przemcio